- that after a bit of a hassle, I found out that I`m actually really happy about the course I enrolled in (a bit too) late
- that I happen to live on one of the most beautiful places in the world- where the sun (almost) always shines¤
- that even if I`ve only been back in Oz for a bit, it still feels like (2nd) home
- that I have a million memories from my summer at home (1st) to look back on if I get homesick
- that in just 1 week I`m moving into a flat in Genesis with 2 wonderful boys:)
- that even though things might be hard from time to time, it always works out in the end…. for everyone
- that ML brought “Himmelblå season 3” from Norway, so after waiting for about 6 months, I`ll finally find out what happened to Kim (!!)
- that true friendships lasts forever- whatever weather you might face..
- that I found a warm coat- and it was only $30 (weee- I`m done clattering (?) my teeth every night:p)
- that even though my courses this semester seemed a bit ” daunting” (:s)- it looks like I`ll manage… 🙂
- that if I ever feel stressed in some way, I just walk 100m down to the white, sandy beach- and immediately feel relaxed..
- that I haven`t been partying much since I got back (unlike last sem) and feel that I`m doing better at uni sober and rested..:p
- that I have so many people I care greatly about around me down under as well:)
- that I laugh so hard that my tummy hurts almost every day:D
- that smiles are all around (and the people who might not smile atm, hopefully will join in soon:)
- that the problems I though I had last semester, really wasn`t problems at all- and absolutely not worth stressing about… ‘
- that I have the possibility to make my life whatever I want it to be!
– I truly feel like the luckiest girl in the world- the world is at my fingertips! 😀